Users request the cancellation of their personal data via email. This will cancel any active order between the effellstyle and the user.
At the time of order, some personal data, such as name, surname, address, telephone number, company, VAT number and other data for payment may be requested. These data are used exclusively for the purpose of processing and delivery of the order. These data are not made public but they will be stored in our system, password protected.
Instead, registration on the newsletter provides for the only transmission of the email, so as to allow the children to be able to send emails for commercial purposes to the email indicated by the user.
The following are the methods for managing personal data of users who consult this site.
The information is made pursuant to:
– Directive 95/46 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24/10/95concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as to the free movement of data;
- Art. 13Legislative Decree n. 196/2003- Code regarding the protection of personal data to those who interact with the Web services of the Department of Law of the University of Genoa, accessible from the website www.ddg.unige.it;
– Directive 2002/58 / ECof 12 July 2002, of the European Parliament and of the Council, concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of private life in the electronic communications sector;
– Directive 2009/136 / ECof 25 November 2009, of the European Parliament and of the Council, amending Directive 2002/22 / EC relating to the Universal Service and the Rights of Users in the field of networks and electronic communication services, of Directive 2002/58 / EC relating to processing of personal data and to the protection of private life in the field of electronic communications and of theRegulation (EC) n. 2006/2004on cooperation between national authorities responsible for the execution of consumer protection legislation;
– Legislative Decree 28 May 2012, n. 69"Changes to the legislative decree 30 June 2003, n. 196, concerning the protection of personal data protection in implementation of Directives 2009/136 / EC, on the processing of personal data and protection of private life in the electronic communications sector, and2009/140 / ceWith regard to networks and electronic communication services and regulation (EC) n. 2006/2004 on cooperation between national authorities responsible for the execution of consumer protection legislation "(published in the Official Journal of 31 May 2012 n. 126);
At any time the user can exercise his rights to the data controller, pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
It should be noted that in the aforementioned mondobimbirc.eu site they are not treated sensitive data
It is also strict that the information is made only for the Mondobimbirc.eu site and not even for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links
It is reported for convenience of consultation some of the main profiles referred to as follows:
Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of people and other subjects with respect to the processing of personal data.
According to the legislation indicated, this treatment will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of privacy and the rights of the interested party.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, therefore, we provide the following information:
1. The data from supplied by the user will be treated for the sole purpose of performing the information services of the site
2. The treatment will be carried out with computerized mode
3. The provision of data is required only in the event of access to the section reserved for department personnel and any refusal to provide such data could lead to the lack of use of the service.
4. The data will not be communicated to other subjects, nor will be the subject of dissemination
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in the event of a treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
d) the identification details of the owner, responsible and representative designated pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data can be communicated or that they can learn about it as a representative designated in the territory of the State, of managers or charges.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when it has interest, data integration;
b) the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed in law, including those of which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the certification that the transactions referred to in letters a) and b) have been carried out, also with regard to their content, those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, except for the case in which this fulfillment yes This reveals impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate compared to protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication.
It is necessary to distinguish between:
Session cookies - which expire at the end of the browser session
Cookie Lies - which remain stored even at the end of the session
Owners cookies - set by the site you are visiting
Third-party cookies - set by a site other than what you are visiting
Certain actions and services on this website can only be performed if cookies are active. Cookies can be deactivated, if the device or browser allow it, but this could compromise the normal operation of the website and some of its services.
All data provided through cookies are obtained only once the user has been warned of the existence of cookies on the website. The consent is obtained by informing the user and allowing the deactivation of cookies.
We could collaborate with other companies and service providers to store data in our systems and services, so as to make browsing faster and pleasant.
The use of subjects of subjects is governed by the privacy rules of these third parties.
More information on cookies and how to deactivate them can be found at the following links:
Your Online Choices - http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/
The Self-Regulatory Program For Online Behavioral Advertising (in English) - http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
Network Advertising Initiative Consumer Opt-Out (in English) - http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/#completed
Cookies - European Law
|Cookie name||Cookie function|
|Form_key||Randomly generated keys from the store to prevent involuntary requests and CSRF vulnerabilities.|
|Phpsessid||Server session ID.|
|Guest view||Allows unregistered users to see or modify your orders.|
|Persistent_shopping_cart||A link that leads to information about the user's cart and, upon request, the historic of the pages visited.|
|Stf||Product information sent by email to friends or acquaintances.|
|Store||Shop view and chosen language.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates the content cache in the browser to ensure faster loading times.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates the content cache in the browser to ensure faster loading times.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates the content cache in the browser to ensure faster loading times.
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates the content cache in the browser to ensure faster loading times.|
|Section-Data-IDS||Facilitates the content cache in the browser to ensure faster loading times.|
|Private_content_version||Facilitates the content cache in the browser to ensure faster loading times.|
|X-Magento-Vary||Facilitates the content cache in the browser to ensure faster loading times.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Ease the translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Ease the translation of content to other languages.|